In the end, I'm glad that the vultures can finally leave David Wells and C.C. Sabathia alone and know that their bodies are the result of hard work, and the only chemical that they've ingested is Yellow Dye #5 (found in Twinkies). Rock on, big men!
For those of you looking for some time to kill, the Mitchell Report itself is some of the best reading I've come across in quite sometime, complete with images of canceled checks and Fedex tracking slips. So f-ing sweet!
Other Mitchell Report links!
- Learn more about the guy who ratted out Roger Clemens. It's McNamee Time! [ESPN.com]
- Want to know what Barry Bonds' teammates knew about his shenanigans? Who doesn't?!? [ESPN.com]
- As usual, Deadspin has a few nuggets, including some Suzyn Waldman video footage. [Deadspin]
- The list of alleged users. [The Big Lead]
- For those of you who don't feel like reading the list, then sit back and enjoy the dulcet tones of Youtube legend, Kige Ramsey, as he reads you the names. Most of them are pronounced correctly. Apologies on behalf of Kige to Benito Santiago (Kige calls him Bento), Jack Cust (Kige, obviously with pizza on the brain, calls him Crust), and Josias Manzanillo (Kige calls him something that sounded like Joseph Menzifdghltehs) [Youtube]
- Now the actual list from Mitchell versus the "leaked list" that circulated on Thursday morning. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
- Best Headline of this whole ordeal. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
- Roger Goodell's "reaction" to the entire Mitchell escapades. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
Justice will be served, cheaters -- SELIG STYLE!! Somebody go wake up the Gimp.