Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Best Ringtone Ever

I think one of the truly great inventions of our time is the ability to make our cell phones ring with customized sounds. I mean, who would have thought it would be so much fun to have Steven A. Smith screaming "SLAVA MEDVENDENKO" over and over again any time one of my boys calls me? Certainly, not I.

If you haven't done so yet, I highly encourage getting your free 1560 The Game ringtones. Check them all out here. (You'll need to register for a Myxer account, but it's free and fast and worth it.)

My personal favorite ringtone is this one. Here's a hint as to what it is.....

(Not sure why Dikembe was adding a guy named "Tony" to the "John and Lance" show. We didn't ask him to say "Tony", we have no one at the station named "Tony". Granato looks a little like a Tony, but that's about it. As for Deke calling our station "666 The Game", clearly this is a subliminal message that he thinks we are Satan. And truth be told, he may be right.)

1 comment:

Moshdude said...

I'll say this once and for all: If you don't stop bashing Tony, he's likely to leave the show.