Saturday, July 5, 2008

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY...

....THAT'S THE SPORTS KOLACHE'S THEME MUSIC!!!

After a prolonged absence, I'm getting the blog cranked back up again. I figure since I went on hiatus, the price of gasoline has gone up about another 50 cents a gallon, so maybe if I start blogging again, the oil barons will stop raping all of us. I realize on the surface the two things (my blog and oil prices) would seem to be unrelated, but at $4.29 a gallon for premium, I'll try anything at this point.

As a gift to try and buy my way back into your hearts, I give you this video -- nearly ten minutes of deliciously hilarious interaction between Chrissy Moltisanti and Paulie Walnuts. You don't even need to be a "Sopranos" fan to enjoy this one:



I am two days into my two week cross country vacation, stopping in college towns throughout our great country to sample food, purchase gear, and ogle the local talent. I'll be sharing pictures and thoughts throughout the next couple weeks.

So welcome back. Make yourself at home. Just put the toilet seat down when you're done, that's all I ask.

No comments: