Monday, March 3, 2008

Chalk up ANOTHER one for Scientology! YAY!

I can list all of the addictions that I've battled in my life fairly easily:

- Pizza nachos
- Youtube
- $10 parlays that pay like $8,342 (lifetime record: 0-712)
- Sopranos DVD's

I will say that I feel fortunate that I've never had to battle drug addictions, especially after watching Jeff Conaway (and others) stumble their way through the Celebrity Rehab series. It's scary to see people who have access to the best care in the world still not even come close to turning the corner.

Until now!

According to Conaway, it wasn't until he found Scientology that he was finally able to cross "getting hopped up on goofballs" off of his daily to-do list for good. From Inside Edition:
"I’ve been doing Scientology...my doctor was like, 'Holy cow,' he says, 'Whatever you’ve been doing keep doing it because it’s really working.' ”

Conaway says his former Grease co-star John Travolta introduced him to the controversial religion. “John and I stayed friends but he couldn’t watch me going down the tubes…he gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he’s given me an auditor who comes almost every day.”

That's right! Chalk another one up for Xenu! Another satisfied customer!

Most heart warming subplot of this whole thing. Thirty some odd years after Thunder Road, Zuko still has Kenickie's back. They go together like ramalamalama kadingygadingydong.....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great. now we'll NEVER get tom cruise to shut up.

Anonymous said...

OK, now when will his girlfriend give up stealing from Helena Bonham Carter's wardrobe? Where's her auditor?

Bobby Wheeler. The great ac-tor.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Mmmm. Zachos, er, "pizza nachos."

Brian Zygo said...

sweet, a post about those dag Arsenal fans, ya gooners . . . guess that is better then being a scouser though