PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!
All right, I'll be back in full swing doing some posts in a couple days, but in the meantime here are some videos and links to keep you busy.
Staying with the theme of Michael Scott, here is an outstanding Michael Scott Tribute video done to Five for Fighting's "Superman" ....
I'm not a huge fan of hip hop. I dabble a little bit, but for the most part rap music gives me quite the inferiority complex, seeing as I don't have a pimped out ride, a pimped out crib, 1000 ho's on speed dial, or even a posse. But finally there is a rap for us, the Everyday Normal Guy. FINALLY, SOMEBODY SAID WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAID!!!
Check this one out. Apparently, an Arkansas TV station had a guest on their show who was trying to help make Bobby Petrino look like less of a scumbag by telling a story about how Coach Carpetbag visited his son in the hospital after his son was mauled by a dog. Be patient and wait for the runaway winner for Insensitive Comment of the Year by whoever the anchorman buffoon is.
- Grading coaches on a Saban Scale. I like it. [CNNSI.com]
- I'm a sucker for anything that highlights the stereotypes of old school wrestling gimmicks. One nitpick - they left out the token "Samoan with head so hard that head butts have no effect on them", for which I'd have chosen Afa. Wild Samoan #1. [Food Court Lunch]
- Woman arrested for flashing the jumbotorn at Grizzlies game. And I thought Kisscam couldn't be topped. [Awful Announcing]
- Want to know what your "one word Brazilian name" would be? Click here. [Minimals World]
- Floyd Mayweather kisses and makes up with the Oompa Loompas. [TMZ]
- There is a blog whose name is attributed to Festivus. Needless to say, it is now stored on my netvibes. [Airing of the Grievances]
- Anyone looking for fuel to the fire that the SEC may be a tad overrated. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' [Wizard of Odds]
- NFL draft preview season is now upon us, where every Mel, Todd, and Petey will crank out their mock drafts, updated by the minute or whenever one of the top 300 prospects breaks wind, whichever happens first. Here's one man's opinion of the top 32. [CBS Sportsline]
Merry Christmas to all and to those of you in Canada a very happy Boxing Day!